Nov 5, 2010

Baby Steps

Ever since the move I have been the worlds worst blogger. Isn't it overwhelming to update almost a YEAR of events? Since this is the one year mark of our move to Texas, I am going to make a promise to myself and my children to do little posts, either of recent events, or events that I have not yet blogged.

Baby steps. Baby posts.

Post one:

Pumpkin Carving:

The Friday before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. It was a special treat to have Fancy Grammy and Papa here with us to celebrate the Halloween festivities. Zoey changed her jack-o-lantern design at least twice. Liam loved the pumpkin guts, Zoey had a few (try 4) meltdowns when Dad and Papa teased her with the pumpkin guts. All in all, a very fun time was had by all. Our entry way was quite the sight.










Happy Halloween

2 thoughts:

larainydays said...

Finally! My incessant checking has born fruit. A post! It was so fun to see the pumpkin carving, even if I had to quell a jealous tantrum that the other G&G were there enjoying it all. Great job on the spooky doorway.

Keep up the baby steppin'.

Joey said...

Haha finally! I would have liked to be there for the pumpkin carving. (minus the meltdowns)I want to see Liam and Zoey's costumes. And Zoey's school picture makes her look so old!