Mar 19, 2012

Facebook- so hot right now


Ok I am just going to say it. I am really sick of Facebook. Just kinda done. I don't know if its just me, but I feel like its just a platform for people to whine/voice political opinions. So I'm going to spend all the time I would on Facebook blogging. Entering my families activities onto something worthwhile, as opposed to reading pointless status updates. I am in now way trying to offend anyone, and I totally know FB has its place, but I feel like its place in my life is a bit too big for my own good. Thus my new idea to keep track of my life, and my families, THE BLOG.

Blogging- its so hot right now.
One of the many photo booth gems on my computer.
-R

1 thoughts:

Shandi and Alex said...

Not just you. I've been feeling the same way lately. Just kind of over it.