Apr 8, 2012

Easter Sunday








One of my favorite things about Easter is dressing up 'a la spring'. It is one of those simple pleasures I have as a mother. I love the girls dresses, and, after much persuasion, Liam even donned his vest.

Zoey made me the proudest mommy in the world when she decided that she needed a sweater over her dress because she needed to be modest. She is getting baptized soon, after all.

This year I decided to make and extra effort to talk to the kids about the Savior. I was so happily surprised when they could tell me all about what they learned in Primary. (I have to say how amazed I am at the amazing Primary teachers they have. Sis Crus and Bro. and Sis. Vance- you are AWESOME) It was such a wonderful experience to me to really tell my children that I have a testimony of my Savior, and what he did for me and every single person. It made me excited to continue sharing with them my experiences on a personal level with all principles of the gospel.

Now that the photos done, I am going to make my sweet family an Easter feast.

With much love,

Rachael

1 thoughts:

larainydays said...

Oh this post made my day. I can't believe I didn't see it before. You and Damon are wonderful parents to my wonderful grandchildren.