May 30, 2012

TMI

This post is a bit personal- and may be classified TMI- Fair warning.


Josslynn is done nursing.  Bittersweet.  I love nursing.  Lets just say 'She's a biter', and leave it at that.
The inevitable consequence to stopping is that my glorious pregnant/nursing, ahem, 'ladies', seem to disappear overnight.  

Yes.  Tragic.

So last week I took myself out shopping to a lovely lady named Victoria who apparently has a lot of secrets to find a suitable arrangement.  

They measured me.  They measured me again.  The manager came out and measured me.  She looked puzzled and sighed, then finally said- "I think we might make some in your size..."

Two.  Two 'sister slings' that would fit my wide ribcage and lack of endowment...in the entire store.

So I did what any self respecting woman would do.

I bought the leopard print one.  With rhinestones.

4 thoughts:

Angie said...

Oh I love you! I have the same issues post nursing and Victoria too, became one of my best friends at that point. Rock the leopard!
Hugs, A

Hans and Michelle said...

:-)

Valeri said...

So get a boob job already! Ha ha ha ha.... Okay, in all seriousness, you are simply hilarious, Rachael. I love it when you talk about your boobs. I remember another post about boobs from a while back. Love your sense of humor. I'll be giggling over this post for weeks to come!

Chelsi Chipps said...

One of the best things I have read in a LONG time. You have such a way with words. I love it!