Oct 25, 2007

Pullman Happenings

Hey Everyone.

Today was exciting. Zoey went to preschool and made the decorations for Halloween Party on Tuesday. Then we went to the park. Zoey rode her trike and is completely worn out. I love the trike. Best 30 dollars I ever spent. The weather is perfect. 70 degrees. We are savoring the last of the good weather. I hate waiting for winter. Its looming. I know its going happen. But is hasn't happened yet. At the park, we found a pet. A little frog. Zoey has named it Ribbit. She has been peering in at the little thing saying "Come here, little ribbit!" and then freaking out when it jumps. Its a love hate relationship.

I had an exciting day. I got a new lap top a week ago, and I made my first DVD. I made a slide show of a bunch of pictures. It worked! I was so pleased. Now I need some decent music to put with it. Today I pick up my bike!! I got to get it fitted tonight. I can't tell you how excitied I am about it. I want to to the triple bipass next summer. Its a 150 mile ride through the 1-70 corridor. Yeah baby. I need a new hobby.

Liam loved the park and just looked at the frog like, What the heck? Then he got mad the Zoey ate all his fruit puffs. I went to target to day with him and that has to be one of my favorite things to do. Get compliments from eceryone on how cute my baby is. I always say, "thanks, I know." Talk about the cutest kids ever.

I have to run practice the violin. I am playing in Stake Conference on Sunday.

Love to all

Rachael

0 thoughts: