Nov 7, 2007

Zoey's first day of Gymnastics

Hey! Zoey loved her class today. She is a dare devil. She tried everything and loved it. She didn't want to leave Miss Cathy and "nastics". What suprized me most was how she acted to this harness attached to a pulley system that flies the kids like 30 feet in the air and lets them flip all over the place. I thought Zoey would freak out a little. Oh no no no, She LOVED it. It even suprized Miss Kathy. She wanted another turn. She was up there flipping around and loving every minute of it. By the end of class, she was somersalting and flipping around the little bar thing. We have found something that she loves.

Monday we went to see the Bee movie for family home evening. That is a really cute show. Now Zoey is asking to watch the bug movie. At least is isn't sponge bob.

Liam is teething. And not well either. I'm talking the whole awful nine yards. The snot, the diahrrea ( not sure if I spelled that right, and I don't care enought to check, sorry Mom.) the restlessness. I haven't slept well in a few days, and I feel a cold coming on.

Zoey has quite the imagination. Its funny how that all of the sudden happens. An old piece of paper is suddenly a treasure map, a piece of string is a snake, she is so creative.

I lost a pound. The biking is paying off. YESSSSS!!

Till next time...

Rach

0 thoughts: