Jan 18, 2009

New Toy

I just bought myself a new toy. I can't wait till it gets here. (I really hate Shewmakers (the 'super snotty, you're lucky we even let you walk into the store, let alone buy anything' camera store here.) They won't price match to B&H, so I am forced to order it online and anxiously wait for a few days. grrrr) Anywho...MY FIRST EVER MARCO LENS!!! YIPEE!!

This bad boy is so cool that you could put your finger on the lens glass, and this lens can focus on your fingerprint. (I'm making my 'totally excited isn't this amazing' face.) Bursting with excitement!!!

4 thoughts:

Unknown said...

sweet! is it a 60? i need to get my eyes checked. you have to post some of your good stuff and tell me the differences you like between your 50 and this one! i'm excited for you :)

Chelsi Chipps said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I want that lense!!! I do so much macro stuff that I would kill to have a lense like that! Again, another reason for me to envy you!! :)

Jen and Kent said...

Yea for you!!! I love a new toy!

Brooke said...

Oh how I wish you were closer and could take our pictures :O)!! Maybe we can catch you this summer sometime if you come down?

I LOVE your new logo!!