Feb 10, 2009

These Boots aren't made for Dancin'

Yesterday, as I was helping Zoey get dressed, we had the following conversation.

Mom: Zoey, put you boots on today, it's cold outside.
Zoey: (as she puts them on) but...but...but...but...

M: But What Zoey?

Z: I can't dance in boots!

M: Honey, you are going to pre-school, not dance.

Z: But Mom, I dance at pre-school, like, EVERY DAY! I CAN'T WEAR BOOTS! I CAN'T
DANCE IN THESE BIG BOOTS!

M: What about your Mary Janes, can you dance in those?

Z: I don't know, let me try.
Zoey takes of the boots, and puts on the mary janes. Starts Dancing.

Z: Yep. These are good dancin' shoes. Not like the big boots. I can't dance in boots....


Its so sad. The boots are soooo cute.





Liam also went on a rescue mission to deliver the beloved Polka Dot from the Daemon Dryer. Then he got stuck and sounded like a peacock, "Heeelp. Heeelp."

This is my new hair color. Per Bekah's request...

9 thoughts:

Berly said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!

Robin said...

I like your hair too. Those boots were made fer walkin'.

Chelsi Chipps said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it!

larainydays said...

Beautiful hair on my beautiful girl. I also like the enigmatic smile.

Brooke said...

Your hair is so CUTE! I love it!

Tamzen Fleming said...

You have such funny, cute kids! You're hair looks awesome!

J U L I E said...

I LOVE your hair! It suits you well.

Robin said...

Heeelllooo?

Where have you been? I miss your posts!

Tricia Lauritzen said...

I'm crackin up. Somehow we always manage to do the same hair. Mine is a little darker but same idea. Now if I could just be as cute and skinny as you I would feel complete!!