May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday D!

He's 32 now. His birthday was awesome. A ton of REI gift cards (thanks to mom and dad E and P) and now he can safely climb rocks with a helmet. Zoey was saw mariokart and HAD to get it for Dad. It has become a very entertaining purchase. Top it off with ribs, yummy spinach poppy seed salad, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls and a Culver's custard cookies and cream cake, and I think it was a success...



Things I love about D

He is a really good kisser

He hides love letters for me to find when he leaves, and sometimes he even sends them to me via the mail on long trips!

He's Hot.

He is my best friend.

D when he was about 3ish? So adorable!!

He knows how to instal a sprinkler system.


Told ya he's hot...

He is The. Best. Dad.


This is who he learned it from... Dad P. Doesn't L look just like his Daddy?


The happiest sound to him is our kids laughter.




He is The. Best. Husband.

He can make really good french toast.




He loves to teach our kids the gospel.

He would rather be home with me and the kids than anywhere else. (I have to tell him to go and do manly things with other manly men...)

He is awesome.

He takes great pride in making me laugh.



He is a amazing provider and works so hard for our little family.

He puts up with my many annoying quirks...

I just love him, and all his 32 years...and love all that is to come

5 thoughts:

Bekah: said...

I love this post. You are a great wife. I love your tradition of decorating the doorway of the birthday person's room in the morning. Great idea. I might adopt it. I bet it makes them feel so special and excited. It is the little things like that which make birthdays so special! D was spoiled sufficently by his doting wifey!

Berly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMON!!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday~!

J U L I E said...

I love the old school pics! Family is the best.

Valeri said...

Being able to install a sprinkler system is a very important thing! :)

I love all the old pictures. And the one of of D and L. It's so "in the moment"...

Happy Birthday!!