Jul 5, 2009

5-part two




Z's 5th birthday



Where does the time go



Her latest. She calls D out when she knows he's jokin'. "DAD! You're jokin', huh!"



"Mom. I'm pretty awesome, huh?"




She calls her Thumbleina doll "Bumbleina"




She loves Alice in Wonderland. She will sing the "In a world of my own" song to her puppy and polly pockets she got from her birthday. "All the flowers! They will sit and talk to me for hours..." So adorable.

I know there are a lot of baby pics. She is just so adorable at that age...

Still refuses to wear pants, shorts, or anything that isn't a skirt or a dress.

She discovered the joy and ease of ponytails.

Her party was an animal/pixie/princess theme, which she picked out herself. She loved having all the attention (big surprise there) and the highlight was the 17 foot princess bouncy castle. Those things are so much fun. We played in it for 3 hours after the party was over.

She is growing up so fast. Growing into a thoughtful, loving, beautiful, darling, smart, funny, witty little girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 thoughts:

Sam and Melissa said...

Such cute pictures Rachael. And such a cute kid. I can't believe she's 5.

Berly said...

WE LOVE ZOEY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!

J U L I E said...

I can't tell you how many times I sang that same song to myself as a little girl too!

I can't believe how old your kids are getting!

Great photos.

cdenke said...

She is beautiful!! Just like her Mommy!