Jul 5, 2009

ASPEN

Three weeks out of town, and much to document.



We went to Aspen. My lil' brother meet us there. We went to Marroon Lake wich is overshdowed by the Deadly Bells. BEAUTIFUL. Cody fly fished. Liam wandered to his hearts content. Zoey kissed a fish and painted rocks with a pussy willow paint brush. Damon had to fight the urge to summit the mountian. I photographed the scene. Percy ate deer poo. It was a great day.




Marroon Lake and the Deadly Bells


We mountain biked. Yes. I finally did it. Totally freaked me out, but Damon was quite in his element. Bombed down the mountain at Snowmass, and played at the park for hours. Paid $20 bucks (a piece) for a burger and called it a good trip.

2 thoughts:

Sam and Melissa said...

The first time I mountain biked was here in Utah at Sundance. I got in the way of EVERYONE and had several people cussing me out. What a fun day :)

larainydays said...

Wow. That place is spectacular. I want to go there!