Sep 21, 2009

The 411

This is the big news that we have actually known about for a month but have not been able to announce for a myriad of reasons. (mainly dealing with Damon's company and such)

drum roll please.........


DAMON GOT PROMOTED!!!!!!!!


he is now the incredibly good looking District Manager for DEY L.P. in


second drumroll please..........


HOUSTON, TEXAS

(this is the Houston, Texas Temple. Its in Spring, TX, where we will most likely live.)


We are moving the first week in November.

I can not describe how nice it is to know where we are going to be.

I already bought a pair of slouchy cowboy boots that are amazing.


Congrats to my exceptionally business savvy husband. You are amazing.

3 thoughts:

Chelsi Chipps said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

larainydays said...

I'm so proud of Damon's accomplishment. I can't wait to hear Zoey and Liam with a Texas accent.

Colette said...

Yay! glad to hear you'll be becoming Texans, too. Too bad Texas is so stinkin' huge and Houston is clear down at the other end of the state from us. Spring is a nice place, my sister's in-laws live there...and I liked the feel of it when I visited. Hope you like it, too!