May 9, 2010

spring break, part two

Spring break means lovely weather here in Houston. We went to Galveston, TX for a day, and didn't really get too much of chance to enjoy the weather because of the traffic. Two and a half hours there, two hours back. Normally, it should only take us an hour and a half. AWESOME. We did have a great time shopping and exploring, and playing on Stewart Beach.



Beach Play

I am in love with water damaged buildings.





Crazy, right?

LIAM'S THIRD BIRTHDAY!!!!






My brother Joey saw this and commented "I can see your Haaalllloooooo!" He is rather angelic.




The party! It was great fun. The kids loved the bounce house, and Liam really knew it was all for him, and he felt so special!! I love my Liam boy, my big three year old!!!
See the table? Damon and his Dad worked late nights all wee to finish it! Isn't it a beauty? I searched high and low to find a patio set I liked that could seat a lot of people, and didn't want to spend a cool 3K, so this is my solution. AND I can buy a Adirondack bench and 4 chairs to round it out, and I will spend less than half of the 3K. A place to eat, and a place to sit and relax and drink that yummy raspberry mint iced tea I recently learned how to make. (Its herbal)


Opening some gifts in the AM. Liam was perfectly spoiled. I love how excited he was about everything!





JUMPIN' DUDE



And so ends spring break... We had a wonderful time with Damon's wonderful parents. We miss them and wish spring break could have longer.

1 thoughts:

xcdenke said...

I need that raspberry tea recipe!!! Wish my boys were there to join Liam! They would have all had a blast.