Jan 11, 2008

Wow, its been a while


I can't believe how long it has been since I posted something. I was really over the holidays by the time they were over. Ready to get back into the routine. This week was great. Zoey resumed pre-school and gymnastics, and then I got my hair cut, and I look fabulous! I had time to deep clean my house, and Liam has had a normal nap schedule for 5 days in a row. I love getting back to normal. Zoey has been obsessed with birthday cakes lately. We made one on a day where it was way to miserable to go outside. She decorated it herself.


New Years was fun. We went to our friends the petersons and had fondue and the boys played halo. The appeal of that game totally escapes me. All though I do want a wii for valentines day, I can play tennis even with bad knees.


Ever since christmas is has snowed at least 2 days a week, and its cold enough that it actually sticks around for a few days. I am already ready for winter to be over. I am really looking forward to having a trip to AZ at the end of February. Damon will be down for a national sales meeting, so we are coming to and hang out at my Mom's house. Zoey asks every night if tomorrow will be the day we go on an airplane to see grandma and grandpa. She is so persistant!


Liam has figured out how to sit up from a crawling position. It is so funny! He moves in slow motion! He slowly backs is butt down and then sits there for a good 5 seconds to make sure he has his balance, and then looks up triumphantly to whoever is around. Liam is quite the needy child. If you leave him he screams, if you aren't holding him, he screams, which makes Zoey scream, "Momm!! Baby Brothers crying!" As if I could not hear him already! So the past 3 days I have been breaking him of this habbit. Yesterday I deep cleaned the entire house with him screaming the whole time ( 2 hours, he took a really long nap after that.). But today he is much better. I went in my roon to get ready, and he was out in the family room with zoey and didn't cry the whole time. Small steps count for something.


Zoey is facinated with coloring and treasure maps. She will color a page, roll it up like a treasure map, and then say, "Comon! Lets go find treasure!" I can't tell you how many times a day she does this. I've also been transfering everything from my piece of crap mac to my new laptop, and she loved to watch the videos of herself whe she was younger. She is giving me kisses on the cheek right now and saying ,"Mommy, you so prettiful, can I watch my birthday cake?" What a suck up.


I got back into the cycling groove this week. It feels so good to train again. I am feeling skinny again! Whaoo! This week for mutual we had Sis. Roberts, who is a yoga instructor, come and teach us yoga. She taught us this class called power flow. It was pilaties, yoga and tai chi ( sp?) I loved it. I was sweating. It was fabulous!!

0 thoughts: