May 19, 2008

Liam's Sabotage


Liam sabotaged Stake Conference for us. Elder Holland came to put in a new Stake Presidency. I was really looking froward to hearing him speak, but Liam had other plans. Saturday night was the adult session in which Elder Holland and Elder Gaday (sp?), he is the new 70 from Brazil, spoke. I got a babysitter, everything was good to go, and Liam starts puking Saturday morning. By Saturday night it wasn't as bad, but still didn't want a babysitter to deal with that. So we didn't go. By Sunday, Liam was acting normal. No puking, happy again. So we decided to try to go. At 1:30 we were at the church and it was packed. We got to hear Elder Holland put in the new Stake Presidency, and I was pleasantly surprised that he has a great sense of humor! I don't know the new Stake President, Bro. Woodward, but I do know Bro. Ashby, and Bro. Powell. What great and caring men. I know we are in good hands. Anyways, about 2:45, I was playing with Liam and trying to listen, and then it happened. The puke and turned into Diarrhea. It was everywhere. From the bottom of his leg to the top of his neck. All over my skirt, which I hope can be saved. Liam had had enough, and decided it was time to go. I never got to hear Elder Holland's talk. Sabotage.

0 thoughts: