Sep 23, 2010

The Motherland and A Wedding

Back at the beginning of August, I was so lucky to be able to steal a weekend away (thanks Babe, for watching the kids) and return to Colorado Springs. It was a wonderful time, hanging out with Kelly, Jenn, and Joyanna, shopping, eating at Hacienda Colorado, and photographing Taylor. She is a stunning woman, and even more stunning bride. Stepping off the plane after an afternoon thunderstorm made me feel like I was alive again. The air was cool and crisp, with a breeze that made you wish you had a jacket. There is something about living at the base of a 14,000 foot mountain that makes me feel invigorated. Maybe one day we will be there again...

2 thoughts:

Kelly Ovard said...

Those are beautiful! Thanks for coming, I can't wait to see them all... I wish I could have visited more- I love your spunk! Logan wants to know if there are pictures with the giant chicken :)

Natalie Francis said...

I grew up in Colorado & miss it so much. We spent a week there at the end of July this year & I didn't want to leave. Why do we still live in AZ? Crazy! Maybe new job opportunities will take us back someday :)