Feb 15, 2011

300th Post...

This is what it looked and felt like on a glorious Sunday afternoon ride.

(don't you love Liam's get up? )

This is what it looked like 5 days later.


My kids look so cute in snow gear. Zoey came in at 7 am and said, "There is snow outside" Dad quickly located the cold weather gear and I went outside with Zoey. She informed me after taking 3 steps outside, "This is NOT snow." Its her Colorado blood.



Liam attacking me with one of his 'no-balls' as the kids called them. Not the best snowball snow. But the kids had fun anyway...








See? NO-BALL!!!







At least it made for some pretty snow angles...




4 thoughts:

Angie said...

That's crazy! But it actually looked like a lot of snow on the tramp. I guess you have to take Texas snow for what it is worth, still cool even with no balls. :)

I love the cold weather gear, so cute!

larainydays said...

Your pictures make me so excited to come. Only four more sleeps!

Sam and Melissa said...

That is nuts! It is so weird to see snow pictures, because now that I am over here it just feels like summer. Looks like Austin is such a nice area.

NancyMams said...

Such fun for the kiddos--crazy, snow in Austin! The pix are great & love the angel making snow angels, way cool!