Mar 17, 2011

Realizations

Its spring break. Meaning- all the kids want to do is hang out and ride scooters all day in their pajamas, while I take naps on the couch, or peruse facebook, or shop online for baby gear.

Today during one of my too many facebook checks, I realized something.

My mother has more friends than me.

Then I thought of something else.

My mom's blog, which is SUPER funny, has something like 250 followers.

Me: 21.

I think I need to find the office where they distribute 'cool' cards and turn mine back in. I really hope they don't release me from Young Womens...

2 thoughts:

larainydays said...

Rachael, your cool card is good for life. I have a lifetime dork card, which is very attractive in a blogger. Besides, your blog is PRIVATE! Duh. Love you sweetie.

kate said...

hahahaha. i hope they don't release you from young womens, either.

your cool card is good for life.