Dec 22, 2007

Cody's visit to Colorado






My brother Cody is here for the weekend! It has been so fun to have him all to ourselves. We haven't really hung out since he got home from his mission. He is really enjoying hanging out with one of my former young women, Brealle Taylor. They seem to have hit it off quite well. Look at me, I'm a matchmaker. ;) They are cute together. We went on a double date last night to dinner at Wahoos and then went to the Broadmor and walked the grounds. It was beautiful and quite romantic. There was the coolest black guy and his wife there and he was complaining about how cold it was. He said they had been married 45 years. I told him congrats, and he said, "Awww. We're still datin'." That impressed me so much. You could tell that they really loved eachother. I hope Damon and I will be like that after 45 years. Then we drove around the beautiful neighborhood around the hotel. That is where I would like to live someday, if I ever become massively wealthy, have 8 kids, and want to clean that big of a house...






Zoey is really anticipating Christmas this year. It is so fun to see her wave hi to every Santa figure she sees. I am going tell her about Santa's elves tonight and have cody be outside with jingle bells so she can hear them. I love Christmas.






Liam is officially mobile. He can army crawl with the best of them. My presents under the tree are needing to be relocated. He has a new love of the circus animal cookies.






Merry Christmas!!



0 thoughts: