Dec 10, 2007

Update

Its been a while since I wrote and update.

Its been a wonderful week and a half. Liam's baby blessing was on December 2, and Damon's parents, and my family was up to visit. Friday we decorated the tree, Saturday was our "Christmas", and we all exchanged gifts, and had a big turkey dinner. I still can't believe we crammed all 10 of us around the table. Zoey loves her pair of Chirstmas dresses that both Grandma Eddington and Pullman gave her. She calls them her fancy dresses. The blessing was wonderful and we have had so many people comment on how cool it was the Liam was blessed with a sense of humor. Damon bore is testimony which was also so sweet to hear. It was so nice to hang out with our family.

Max is in Estonia now! He seems to be doing really well, and enjoying himself. It was really cool to see Damon on the phone with him in the air port chattering away in Russian.

Grandma Eddington gave Zoey an advent calendar, which a few days ago I found empty with a very satisfied Zoey looking up at me. She said in a very triumphant voice, "Look Mommy, I ate it all!!" I guess I didn't really explain the whole concept very well.

The countdown to Christmas has begun! I am so excited. I was able to play in Church and at a Stake Christmas Music Fireside. It always feels more like Christmas after things like that. Friday was our ward christmas party. They had so much food. It was a lot of fun to hang out with friends and be all christmasy together.

I'll continue the update later today, I have to go to playgroup!

0 thoughts: