Aug 11, 2008

Summer

I've posted a lot of our trips, but not of the day to day summer activities. It can be summed up in one word. Pool. Swim. Tan. Yeah baby. I look awesomely tan right now. Yyyeeeessssss.





I believe the word you are searching for is HOT. Hello Lover.



Zoey and Andrew have been nearly inseparable this summer. The are 'bwest fwiends', as Zoey says. These are some pics of them at the ward pioneer days party.



The three legged race. I love the focus. Even the tongue is out.



So I finally got the reception pics from Dave. He had my memory card. They turned out great. Its nice to have some family photos. I had a blast editing them.





This is my Aunt Lynanne. She came all the way from Canada for the wedding. Liam LOVES her.



My Dad and his little Zoey. He adores that little girl. Can't really blame him.


Me and my hottie of a lil' sis Corinn. That hair is natural, btw. (Hers, not mine...unfortunately...)

0 thoughts: