Oct 26, 2008

Alice...?

So I was on the 'seriously, so blessed blog', the one where she took all the online quizzes. It is Sunday, I am ignoring my kids and dinner and so I took the twilight quiz. I was Alice. I never would have guessed that.


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

OK, so maybe it fits better than I thought...I do love a good makeover, I think I'll start with that hair. Eww. Who do you think you would be? With that in mind, take the quiz, the results might suprise you...

2 thoughts:

xcdenke said...

I took it and I turned out to be Esme! What?? I guess I can be a nurturer, but I still love to live life and get pampered a little. I thought I was more of a combo of Bella, Alice and Esme. Ahh, what ever.

Dani said...

I love alice! she is so cool!! i like her better than bella...but that can't be hard now can it. lol. anyways, i miss you tons, and i still need the pazookie recipe. :) How is your new ward? are you going to see the twilight movie?