Oct 8, 2008

Family Pics.

I will post more of these on my photoblog, but I couldn't resist posting a few of these. They turned out just how I wanted them. Unposed, and natural. We have 2 small kids, this is the only way to get a perfect family photo. The fabulous backdrop in Aspen doesn't hurt them either...

The Perfect Family Photo. Kids happy, playing, and being kids.My Hubby and Me. I love him, he is H.O.T.
Awwww.Again. H.O.T.
This photo is enough to get any Grandma anywhere to give this boy whatever he wants.
So sweet. There are so many of her that are amazing, but I love this.
Damon finally got his wish, and got to photograph me. I'm not half bad, for having two kids...

16 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

oh i love them! i love the outfits and the fall feeling.
rach- your a babe.

Anonymous said...

p.s. did you hear them metion "jeff flake" on SNL this weekend?!

Unknown said...

what do you mean...'not bad' - you're hot! These are great photos of your family - you should be proud!

larainydays said...

You are a stunner Rachael! That's my girl.

Robin said...

These are beautiful pictures. You are beautiful too. I think you're a great photographer.

Tamzen Fleming said...

We need to have you take our family photo soon!

J U L I E said...

Your family is so cute! And you DO look great! You'll have to tell me your secret.

J said...

Ditto to Kate you are a babe. And my favorite thing, you are so positve about yourself. I think its great that you give yourself credit for what you are, a hott mamma. And yes, I love that mantra! Thanks for it, I think it will become my new favorite

Brittany said...

wow these amazing! I love all the colors, I agree you look so pretty rachael!

Liz said...

Gorgeous! These are beautiful! I miss you guys! When are you coming to my class so I can see your beautiful face in person?

Lisa said...

gorgeous pics!! I love them all:)

Hans and Michelle said...

You have serious talent. Beautiful shots of beautiful people. I think I'd pay you upwards of my life savings if you could make me look that good!

Brooke said...

Love the fall colors....and the clothes are super cute!! You have an eye for pulling that stuff together! I wish so badly we could just fly up and have you shoot ours!! I don't think I could pull off a sassy shot by myself though...

Bekah: said...

gorgeous. all of you. and the photos. oh i LOVE fall.

Berly said...

beautiful!! i love the backdrop. i havent talked to you for sooo long. hope things are going well.

Natalie Francis said...

I'm finally getting around to reading blogs and I have to say I LOVE your family pictures. The scenery is amazing and yes, you all look HOT. The colors are amazing!