Oct 23, 2008

I have to brag


Damon got new info for rankings at work. He is number one on his team by 24%, number 5 in the region (half the country) and 10th in the nation over all. In the past 3 months, he has leapfroged 91 people. He is killing his forecast numbers (how many prescriptions his doctors write) and continues to climb. If he stays in the top 10, we get to go on a week long all expence paid trip to the Bahamas! Now he is really pushing himself. He could hardly process it last night. I, on the other hand, was not suprised. I know how hard he works.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone want/need a year supply of post-its? They have the preforomist logo on them, but we have over 30 boxes of them in the basement. Let me know!

(isn't my Damon amazing?)

9 thoughts:

Berly said...

CONGRATS DAMON!! that is awesome

Liz said...

Good for you, Damon...and for you, Rachel if you get to the Bahamas!!!

R A C H A E L said...

SERIOUSLY.

Hans and Michelle said...

Love your label for the post. I love that you brag about your husband! He's lucky to have you. And, yes, I love post it notes so that I can write something down on my list after I've done it and then cross it off. OCD. Can I come get some?

Jen and Kent said...

Wow, that is awesome!!! What a huge accomplishment. Way to go Damon!

Rachel said...

It's great to see that everything is going good for you guys! We miss seeing you, come to playgroup or something so we can catch up.

xcdenke said...

I'm not surprised either. This is why...
1. He's hilarious
2. He's smart
3. He's quite a looker
4. He's a really hard worker
5. He's a Pullman/Sanders :)
The MOST important reason...
6. He's got YOU!!!

R A C H A E L said...

Carrie, you are my new favorite person.

Brooke said...

Very exciting! All that hard work is paying off. Go Bahamas...how fun would that be??