Apr 28, 2010

Melted like butter on hot toast

Today is Damon's Birthday, but I wanted to record this before I forgot any little detail. I have been sick for the past 2 days. That little reaction turned into an infection in my throat, and a zpack later, I am golden again.



If you ever had any question how much Mommy means to a 3 year old, here is your answer.



I was asleep basically the entire time, four days, fighting the reaction, then the infection, and I missed Damon, Liam and Zoey, and they missed me.



Tonight, I was reading to Liam, as our nightly bedtime routine goes, and I pretended to fall asleep. Fake snoring, and wakes me up after the first snore or two. The third time I started snoring, he just laid there. He patted my head and stroked my cheek, then he said, " Shhhh, mommy sick, Leeam snuggle mommy all better."



Could he be any sweeter???

4 thoughts:

Diana said...

cutest!!!!!! 3 year olds melt my heart.

Amy said...

That is sooo sweet!!! What a good boy who loves his mama!!!

larainydays said...

I am so glad you are better. Liam is the cure for everything.

Emily Widdison said...

such adorable kids!