Apr 28, 2009

Everyday things...

I was doing Zoey's hair today. Her bangs are finally long enough that I can pull them back into a half pony tail, with some coaxing, of course. As I was combing them back into the ponytail she said, "Mom, I look like Aladdin."

Me: "What?

Z: "I look like Aladdin!"

M: "How do you look like Aladdin?"

Z: "Ya know, a genie! I look like a genie!"

I laughed. Then she got mad at me for laughing. I spent the next 5 minutes convincing her that she didn't look like a genie.

This is the 'genie' hair-do. I think she looks adorable

Today Liam displayed a new freak out. Gordon, his big blue train, got some syrup on him at breakfast. He ran screaming through the house with Gordon and a container of wipes, found me and said "Irrie! Irrie!" As I proceeded to clean Gordon with the wipes he did a victory dance, spinning in circles and saying "Yeah! Yeah!! Eean!! Eean!" Once Gordon was clean, he ran back to the basement where he was playing with his trainset.

All this happened in 30 mintues. I love having 2 small children. I never stop laughing.

We also have a birthday boy in the house. I'm making ribs for him tonight.

3 thoughts:

Diana said...

happy birthday damon! i've never made ribs before--you should teach me. marc would be very appreciative.

Bekah: said...

Zoe is simply adorable. I love the things our 4 year olds come up with.

Funny, I'd make the exact same meal for Michael if it was his birthday. Ribs, gaucamole, and a rootbeer keg: I am convinced is all he needs to be happy in life!

Greg and Elisha Reese said...

So we have decided you have the funniest kids ever! Their stories always make us laugh. Tell Damon Happy Birthday!