Apr 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Liam Boy!


Liam and Zoey. Liam, 2 weeks, Zoey almost 3

Liam Mark is 2. How in the world is my baby boy 2? What a wonderful addition he is to our family. He is a total 'momas boy', a fact that I absolutely relish.


(Mom and Liam, coming out of his room in the morning through streamers and balloons, a Pullman family tradition)


I love that you got my cleft chin, and Damon's smiley eyes. If there is any question where my son gets his looks from, just look at this photo... Three generations of Pullman Men...

Grandpa Pullman, Daddy, and Liam, 14 months old


I love that you are so mischievous.


(Liam 15 months)


I love that you tease the heck out of Zoey. We all know she needs it.


(Zoey 3 1/2, and Liam 6 months)



I love love love when I pick you up from the gym, you always say "Bye!! See ya yayer!! Tanks You!"

Liam 4 months old


I love how polite you are.



(Liam in the first snow of the season, 9 months old)




I love how expressive you are



The many faces of my suspicious 5 month old Liam



I love that even at 2, you still squeak when you laugh, so I can still call you Squeaker

(My Dad, Zoey, and Liam 1 week away from his second birthday, playing the favorite grandpa game "Don't kick my bum!".)



I love that you love trains so much, and cry when we leave the house because it means parting from your train set.




Grandpa Eddington, and Liam, 21 months, Christmas Morning 2008


I love how photogenic you are... I have too many photos to choose from.


And I love your eyes. They are so much like your Father's.
(Liam 16 months old)


At two you are talking more and more each day. You are so strong willed, it drives me crazy. You will not do anything unless you want to. I pray you will never loose that.


(Playing in the yard, Liam 1 week away from his second birthday. I love love love his tummy)




Happy Birthday Squeaker

6 thoughts:

Bekah: said...

I have a crush on him. I adore his nickname, squeaker. Oh he has such soulful eyes. What a darling.

Happy Birthday. I love the streamer tradition!

Unknown said...

you are such a good mommy, good photographer and good friend! I loved reading this post! Happy Birthday little buddy :)

Berly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!! Such a handsome boy and love the pics. I can't believe our babies are 2 years old - but, Taylor is still my baby and she will be my baby for quite awhile.

Robin said...

Such a beautiful boy. You have such lovely pictures of your kids. Happy birthday!

larainydays said...

Ooooo, you're killing me. I miss that sweet boy. Great post of my favorite grandson.

Brittany said...

Liam is so cute! and your photographs are always so amazing!