Aug 23, 2009

PRIVET

I am blogging in Old Town Riga, Latvia. This trip has been so amazing and eye opening. I can not wait to blog my journal with photos. ( I have taken to this point about 600 frames.) Max is awesome, and is greatly loved here by the people he has served. His stories are so wonderful. I have also never laughed so hard.

I thought this was awesome. The last two days were in Estonia. The Estonian word for store is Pood. Pood. Our favorite store sign was Paidipood. I don't know why I find that so amusing.

2 thoughts:

Julie said...

Rachel,
You are close to us! Well, not really close, but closer! Riga is somewhere I've been wanting to go. I'll have to pick your brain later about it! Julie

Robin said...

I can't wait to see the travel post. Now, you are planning to set Max and my Hannah up on a date right?