Aug 2, 2009

A whole lotta Nothin'


The day after the wedding, we went to Lake Havasu. For a whole week. It went somethin' like this.



Wake up late

eat

swim/go to lake

eat

nap

eat (at home or out)

swim

watch/ fall asleep to late night movie

sleep




Repeat 6 times.





By the time we left we felt recovered from the wedding.


Percy enjoyed his private Percy sized Pool.

The kids love it at G&G Pullmans. They are spoiled rotten, and Grammy makes the best grilled cheese.




We went shooting. D got to shoot his new/only weapon. I did too. I have never fired a gun before. It was thrilling. In fact, I totally drilled the target between the eyes on the first shoot. Enemies beware...




Zoey was quite the dare devil (again) always telling the Grandpa "FASTER!!"


Liam and my diet coke. He wouldn't let me have it back...


MOM AND LIAM ON THE TUBE!



Papa and Grammy Pullman, Toby the dog, Z, D, R, L.




After looking at this photo I though, "I'm so grateful D is a butt man..."


Yes. He is in a life jacket.



LOVE HIM!





Captain and First Mate.



What a great place to relax and unwind. Ahhh. Wish we were there right now...

0 thoughts: