Aug 11, 2009

Zoey's Triumph

SHE IS ON THE GROWTH CHARTS!! Yes my friends, after a 2 year absence, she is on the charts again. Ranking in at the 6 percentile for height (37 inches), and 1st percentile for weight (30.4 lbs, with clothes on). You go little girl. She would like to thank her Aunt Davina, for coming up with a totally awesome diet for her, and her mom, for making her all the lovely calorie heavy food. As her Mom, I am so relieved/happy/so glad they didn't ask me if she was eating.

Here is a little example of her favorite breakfast. Oatmeal. Has to be coaches oats from Costco. To that add:

2-3 tsp of butter
2-3 TBS heavy whipping cream
honey to taste.

Eat with sprinkles and a pink spoon.

She usually eats two bowls.

Who wouldn't.

She also got a shot today. She was so brave. Liam cried harder than she did. He was so protective of her at the Doctor's it almost made me cry. Our little protector.

4 thoughts:

Robin said...

Grow Zoey Grow!

Your new layout is darling.

Unknown said...

good job cute girl! hey - be sure to add us...joyanaj@yahoo.com :)

Kelly Ovard said...

Hello!

I occasionally check your blog, and read the blogs about going private- so sign me up! Kelly Ovard

xcdenke said...

Oh Sister, I echo your sentiments! Congrats Zoey! Ethan is finally in the 10% for weight and still not quite there for height. He literally is almost on. Poor Kid! We'll have to exchange secrets and if you have a second, pass me Davina's recipes.