Feb 10, 2008

My Culinary Success

Tonight was, in my opinion, the best dinner I have ever made. If any of you have been to Carrabbas, there is this chicken dish that I love. Its the chicken bryan. Anyways, I got to thinking about it the other day, and thought, 'ya know, I could totally make that.' And I did. It was even better than the restaraunt. Its pretty basic, grilled chicken, with goat cheese, and a lemon butter sauce with fresh basil and sun dried tomato. It was soo good. Go me. I should have photo-documented my triumph, maybe next time.

2 thoughts:

Brooke said...

Okay that sounds so delish!! Do you have a recipe? I need to know where you got your sun dried tomatoes. I have bought them before and they were nasty, not near as good as the resturants!

R A C H A E L said...

Whole foods. I'm sure AJ's wouuld have them to, and I have heard really good things about the ones you can order from Williams and Sonoma. They are just really pricey. Get the ones packed in olive oil. I got ones that were just dried and it was like eating tomato jerky. Nasty.