Feb 15, 2008

Zoey's New Hair



Zoey got a new hair cut today. She looks so grown up. She did so great, and kept saying through the hair cut, "Look Mommy! I'm so prettiful!" She loved it, but was sick of holding still after about 15 minutes. She wanted to be short! I thought she would want to keep it long! Ain't she cute!?


Valentines day was good. Zoey had her pre-school party, and is up to her knees in candy. Liam loved eating his mader valentine from Grandpa and Grandma, and Zoey would not let her Cinderella Valentine go. We went to build a bear for Zoey's valentine, and she picked a black bear and named it 'heart'. Honestly her favorite thing is the box it came in. We had fun, I made rack of lamb for dinner which should have been named fat of lamb. There was seriously 3 ounces of edible meat on 2 racks. Thats the last time I buy lamb from wal-mart. We ended up eating a romantic pizza dinner by candle light. Its was great. I made a cute slide show for Damon, and we gorged ourselves on chocolate. I love it. Go Valentines.

Liam learned how to play catch. Its more like Damon rolling the ball to him, him catching it and squealing in delight, and then sparatically waving his arms until the ball rolls in some direction towards Dad. It is the cutest thing to watch. You can't help but smile.

2 thoughts:

Brooke said...

That is the cutest haircut ever! My hair is NEVER that cute! She looks even cuter than ever which I didn't think was possible :o)

Berly said...

Zoey's hair is adorable!!