Feb 22, 2008

Yesterday was a AMAZING Day.

I would like to have a moment of silence for our old home. It is finally done. Yes my friends, yesterday, at precisely 4:52 PM all of the final closing documents were singed, the buyers loan funded, and we are FREEEE!! The family who bought our home has two little boys the same age as ours. I am glad it is going to them and not to the other investor that wanted to buy it. To celebrate, we went to Culvers and ate and ate and ate. We love custard. Yum.


After we went home, Damon took the kids and I went to the mall for some retail therapy. I was so stoked when I found a pair of Michael Kors red patent leather ballet flats that I had almost bought 2 months ago but couldn't justify the $120 on sale for $22.50. Yeah baby! I love Dillards when they have sales like that. I also got a really cute pair of brown ballet flats that were $17. Two pairs of shoes that were both over $100 a pair, for $42 and change!


A very good day. Our house sold, and a shoe sale. Can't get much better than that!

2 thoughts:

Hans and Michelle said...

I love retail therapy. And custard therapy. Somehow it always does the trick.

Brooke said...

Now that sounds like a good day!