Feb 1, 2008

Zoey and Liam update



Zoey has had a fun week. She got to go to gymnastics twice and pre-school! She loves to go to 'wee-school' and play with her friends. Zoey got invited to 2 birthday parties this week, and she insists on carrying around the invites, or tickets, as she calls them and informing me that I can't come with her to the birthday cake party. I thought this was so funny. Zoey can talk pretty good, but she stumbles over some words and it is the cutest thing. Some of my favorites are, Wikny Wonka (Willy Wonka), Beansy Beansy spyer, (the itsy bitsy spider), mastics soup, (gymnastics suit or leotard) chocomilk pwease!,( chocolate milk!). She is quite a character. She is really into willy wokna lately. She knows all the songs, and dances. Her favorite is Agustus Gloop. "Awustus Loop, a big gweedy nicompoop!" What a silly goose. She is my little girly girl, and loves to wear her 'sparkely dress' when ever it is clean. She has to wear her hair down, like a princess, and then wear her prettiful sparkley shoes to finish the ensemble. She truly is my daughter. My little fashionista.

Liam got another tooth yesterday. Its his first top tooth. He continues to speed army crawl, and has started to pull himself up on things now. Its only a matter of time now before he is walking. Crazy. He turned 10 months this week! I need to do his 10 month pictures. He is becoming more independent, and now knows that if I leave the room, he can follow me. He loves his big sister. Zoey will walk into the room and Liam just lights up and starts bouncing on his little butt. I love that they get along. I found him asleep like this a few days ago, it doesn't look to comfortable. Ever since he figured out how to sit up by himself, naps have become a bit harder.

Damon and I are great. Just the same old routine. I lost 3 pounds this week, (thank you biking) and actually made it to the gym twice this week. I am aiming for 5 workouts this week between biking and the gym. I have to make it tomarrow, and I'll hit my goal.

We are really looking forward to Mesa in 3 weeks. I want to feel the warmth of the sun, and not just through a window. Until next post, thank you , and goodnight.

0 thoughts: