Feb 19, 2008

The Weekend

What a busy one. Our house is finally closing. After what I think is the worlds longest contract, thursday is D-day. It has been under contract for 5 1/2 months. Buyers got their funding, title company is good to go, we close Thursday. So this weekend was moving everything else out, and cleaning, and we are done! Nothing stands in our way now. I am so thankful that everything is finally coming to pass. We had lots of help from friends, which was wonderful.

Zoey made me so sad on Monday. I went over there to check it out, and I took Zoey. She went into her pink polkadot room and would not leave. It broke my heart. She cried for 20 minutes about her 'dot room'. That was the only time I cried in this whole process. Now that its really happening, I can't help but feel sad. Zoey's room was so cute, and Liam's nursery. We brought him home to that house. I desgined that house. Picked out everything from the cieling to the floor, and everything in between. It is a beautiful home. I hope people buying it love it as much as I did.

1 thoughts:

Brooke said...

How sad to walk through your beautiful home one last time! I am sad I never got to see it in person, but in the pictures I saw it looked amazing. It's just one of many more to come though, you have great style and taste and I'm sure you'll have fun picking out all new things for your next home also! When are you coming down? We'll have to come out to Mesa to see you!