Feb 23, 2008

Farish






Today was our ward activity! We went to this Air Force park called Farish in Woodland Park. It is the funnest place ever in the winter. The lakes are completely frozen over so we were all out on it playing broom hockey, soccer, and there was ice fishing too. Lots to do, and it is so much fun. Sledding was not a favorite of Zoey. She hated it. Maybe next year. Liam loved to be pulled on a sled, and Zoey loved to fish. She got in to a snowball fight, and had a blast. Take a look that the pics! I love the one of Damon and his clone.




Tomorrow we go to warm weather. Its funny that we go from playing in the snow all day to 75 degrees. GO ARIZONA!




3 thoughts:

Colette said...

Looks like you and your kids (yes that includes Damon) have been having some fun. It has been so long since I have seen you guys. If you are in AZ you will have to email me (with your #) and maybe we can get in touch. I would put my phone number up here for you but you never know who stumbles on our blogs. It is so fun having Micah home. -Derek

Lisa said...

Looks like a good time! Priceless pictures!

Leah Renter said...

You take beautigul pictures... and by the way i have a playist on my itunes with the Exact same songs in it. I love every single one of them!