Jul 11, 2008

6 YEARS!! HOORAY!!

July 12, 2002
Six years. My how time flies. I think it is an accomplishment that Damon and I have been married for six years, and we still can't keep our hands off each other. Grrrr baby. Grrrrr. I love Damon. Not only is he seriously hot, but he gets me. He lets me be me, and only interviens when I am truly crazy. He accepts my love of shoes, eats my gourmet desserts, even when he isn't a dessert person, and is hands down, the best Dad EVER. Liam wants to be him, Zoey loves to have his attention. He is supportive, and pushes me when I need it. Through all of that, he makes me feel just as beautiful and sexy as the day I met him. Shrunken boobs and all. What a
man. Delicious. I am so grateful for him, and all he does for me. I often wonder what I would do with out him. Then I get the chills, realizing I couldn't do any of it without him. I think the words of my beloved Bono sums it up most. All I want is you, Dame.









To celebrate, Damon and I are going for Sushi and our beloved Kona Grill in Denver. Sushi!!!!


Six years later! WE STILL GOT IT!

6 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I'm happy for you guys - six years is a long time! and you're as beautiful if not more that you were back then!

Robin said...

Grrr. I like that. I am going to Grrr at Roland today. You guys are perfect for each other.

jenn and flay said...

Wow, you haven't aged a bit! Very impressive. Congratulations on 6 years. That is awesome.

Berly said...

Happy Belated Anninversary. I finally have time to blog - YEA!! I love the GRRR!!

Chelsi Chipps said...

Congrats Rach!! I still remember seeing you coming out of the temple!! you guys are so cute!! I'm so happy for you! :)

xcdenke said...

Congrats! Isn't it great that time flies when you're in love? Or maybe not? Well, a million happy pats on the back, tons of hugs and lots of kisses to the happy couple in love.