Jul 3, 2008

Yearning for Mexico

I like the summers here, but there is a part of me that yearns for the beach, annoying beach peddlers, knockoff sunglasses, baja style Mexican food (wahoo's is barely cutting it anymore), hot weather, and the ocean. This is why I am dying to move to AZ. Three hours away from this. Damon and I met in Mexico almost 6 1/2 years ago on a off road trip down the Baja. We went to Ixtapa on our honeymoon, and Rocky for our first anniversary. I think we have been to Mexico 7 times in our marriage. And since we have moved here, nada. I miss being hot. Really, really annoyingly hot. Its almost the 4Th, and I have yet to break a sweat because of the sun. Maybe this is my very subtle hint to Damon for what I want for our anniversary coming up in a couple weeks...maybe...


(This is where we stay in Rocky Point, or Puerto Penasco. The Princessa. We love it.)

2 thoughts:

xcdenke said...

Be careful what you wish for! 100+, are you sure? After you move and you need to cool off you can visit us in the NW anytime. :)

Natalie Francis said...

We love staying at the same condos! I love being able to order food and drinks while still in the pool. There's no place like Rocky Point :)