Jul 15, 2008

My photo blog


So, for those of you who didn't know, I LOVE photography. I do freelance photography for some magazines, and have recently become really sick of it. So I have decided to get back to my real love, photographing children. Instead of updating my very out of date website, I decided it would be easier and cheaper for me to just start a blog of my recent shoots... so I did. Here it is




I'll be putting pricing, ect. on there in the near future, but everything I do is by word of mouth, really. Spread the word...

4 thoughts:

Poetic Painter said...

You take beautiful pictures!

Tamzen Fleming said...

You are awesome. I wish i had talent like that!

Natalie Francis said...

Love your photography!

Colette said...

You really do a great job. One of my secret desires is to do photography, so instead I love to look at other people's amazing work! :) I wish we lived closer so you could take Micah's pictures. I have been trying to find someone for his one-year pics. (I can't believe it is coming up!) Anyway, love your pics!