Sep 9, 2008

HUGE HUGE HUGE NEWS

WE HAVE A JOB. Mylan is going to keep DEY. DAMON'S JOB IS SAFE. HUGE BLESSING!! I can't even say how I am feeling. I'm still in shock. I'm overwhelmed. I didn't realize how stressed I was until the stress was relieved. Damon is relieved. As the provider of our home, he was silently suffering more than I was. Now he is going for is MBA, and aggressively pursue management, and climb that corporate ladder. I know that this is a blessing from the Lord, and I am so grateful.

6 thoughts:

Bekah: said...

Seems you've been walking quite the tightrope with your living and job situation. that is stressful to say the least. i am glad you've recieved some good news. what does your hubby do?

i adore epicurious! a few things i've recently made:
crab fennel salad
peach cucumber chipotle salsa
blueberry buttermilk bundt cake

they were all fabulous! i'll have to try your suggestions!

it has been so fun catching up through your blog. in my mind i still saw you from a 14 yr old perspective so its fun to "see" you as an adult. you are hilarious.

Robin said...

Yay! It's such a relief hu? I just wish you were not moving out of our ward.

Tamzen Fleming said...

Congratulations! I know exactly what you mean about not realizing how stressed you were until the stress was relieved. That's how I felt when everything finally went through with Lee buying his practice. Yay for you and yay for Damon. He's such a good guy, I'm sure he must be walking on cloud 9 right now. I think you guys should stay in our ward though! :)

THE MCVEY FAMILY said...

Yea!! I am excited for you, but sad you are leaving the ward.

jenn and flay said...

Thank goodness! I am so glad that is over and settled. What a huge relief that you can now not have to worry about.

R A C H A E L said...

Bekah!

Damon works for a small pharmacutical company called DEY. They specialize in severe allergy drugs (Epipen) and other COPD drugs. (People who smoke all thier lives and now can't breathe...) Also a drug for premature babies who can't breathe on their own.