Sep 27, 2008

New Ultimate Fave

So I have been so blessed with an abundant supply of Senior Portraits lately. They have come at such a great time with Damon not recieving (again!) his commission in September. Anyways, I photographed John, and now I have a new favorite senior photo. ( I love it when they let me get all artsy with em)

SO COOL. I had a vison, and I love when it comes out better than you hoped. Can you even believe his eyes still pop like that with being out of focus!??

This one is also really cool, but ya know me, Violin trumps piano.

5 thoughts:

Bekah: said...

great pictures Rachel. I am glad you are all moved and getting settled. Good luck! Keep posting.

Love Liam's uh oh...haha

Tamzen Fleming said...

Cool pics. You are so talented!

Rachel said...

I love the violin picture! You have an amazing talent.

I hope you are loving your new place.

Robin said...

We miss you all the way over here in Wolf Ranch. The ward is less cute now that you are gone.

Unknown said...

gorgeous as usual!!! The violin shot is so creative and he's so lucky to have it for his wall!! Beautiful!