Mar 28, 2008

Liam Mark is One Year Old!!

Happy Birthday Liam!! One year has truly flown by, and now
you are my sweet little one year old.


Liam at 2 weeks old. What a sweetie. Zoey loved him from day,

well it took a while, but she loves him!





At 4 months, he already is a Lady Killer...



This is Classic Liam. Suspicious Baby.





Liam at 6 months. So handsome.






Liam at 9 months.





Liam at almost a year. What a beautiful boy. I feel so blessed. I love having him in our home. He is always happy. He loves everyone he sees, and gives them a great big smile when you look at him. Going to the grocery store is so fun because I get complimented on how cute he is. Someone told me at Costco that I need to have a dozen of them because of how cute my first two are. Not so sure about a dozen, but a few more will be good. He is my little snuggle bug. He always puts a smile on my face, and every one he meets. Happy birthday to you, little Liam.

5 thoughts:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! You are one sweet and cute little boy!! I can't wait to see more of you :o)

larainydays said...

Happy Birthday our sweet little Liam. You were such a wonder from the very moment you were born. I will never forget finding out that you were a boy at your ultrasound, and the excitement of every step of your life so far. We love you so much.

Berly said...

Happy Birthday Liam. I can't believe it has been one year since we were all pregnant and having babies. Where did the time go? I hope you had a fun day. The first birthday is the greatest.

jenn and flay said...

To Liam on his First Birthday. You are the cutest little thing and an absolute doll. I can't wait to see you playing in the pool and at the park. You are an awesome little short person.

Liz said...

Rachel, you have such beautiful children! I am afraid Liam is going to be quite the ladies man! I know he captures my heart whenever I see him. :)