Mar 21, 2008

Poor Baby!


We went to the doctors today. Liam has a double ear infection. He is on antibiotics, and I think feeling much better. He has been asleep of 2 hours so far.


On a brighter note, I won 'Comment of the Week' on Robins blog! I won for commenting on her senior photo and saying that she is a 'Betty'. You should look, What a knockout. Anyways, I won a big gulp. Right on. Thanks Robin!! I think I am going to call you Betty from now on...
Damon comes home tonight! After reading Michelle's blog about the masked men coming to kill her when she is by herself, I have not slept very well at all.
Happy Easter!!

2 thoughts:

Berly said...

I am so sorry that the kids are sick, but atleast Damon is home now. I hope you guys have a great Easter Sunday!!

Blessed son of the King said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Found your blog from your comment on Scotty's post on The Cadence.
Your kids are cuties. Hope they are getting better.
We've missed you at spin class.