Mar 14, 2008

A fun little thing....

So my cousin Brooke had this on her blog, and I had a blast reading it. It was fun to fill out too!


1. What is your Hubby's name?
Damon Clayton Pullman
2. How long have your been married?
Six Years in July!
3. How long did you date?
Met in December, engaged in April, married in July 2002
4. How old is he?
31 in April. Yes, I like the older men, I'm 24. he he. ;0)
5. Who eats more?
Damon, for sure. He insists on using the big spoon and fork all the time too. Although Liam is already eating the same or more than us!
6. Who said I Love you First?
Well, I don't think it was 'I love you'. It was,"I think I am falling in love with you." Damon said it first. Fear of rejection much?
7. Who is taller?
Damon. 5'10'', I'm 5'3''. Thus my love of stillettoes.
8. Who sings better?
Rrriiiggghhht. Lets just say I would not subject anyone to either of our singing...
9. Who is smarter?
Damon said me. I think him. But lets go with me. ;)
10. Who temper is worse?
Mine. Someone once refered to me as a stick of dynamite with a really short fuse. I took it as a compliment.
11. Who does the laundry?
Kicking and screaming, I do it. I loathe it. Although I really love my new fancy front loading washer and dryer...
12. Who does the dishes?
We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Damon.
14. Who pays the bills?
Damon, but I am the budget guru.
15. Who mows the lawn?
Damon. The one time I helped the lawn looked like it had a bad hair cut. Never Again.
16. Who cooks dinner?
Me!! I love to cook. I am a total food snob. I have a food network problem...
17. Who drives when together?
Damon, unless we are driving his Dad's new mustang. Then me.
18. Who is more stubborn?
We both are pretty laid back... Although I will not compromise a few things...
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Depends. I'd say 50/50. Neither of us have a problem admiting we were wrong.
20. Who parents do we visit most?
Mine? They both live in AZ so I try to break it up evenly.
21. Who Proposed?
Damon. He wrote a poem. Its was so sweet.
22. Who has more friends?
I'd say me. I have a lot of really fabulous friends!
23. Who has more siblings?
Me. I am the oldest of 5. Damon is the middle of three.
24. Who wears the pants in the family?
Me. I always know what needs to be done. Not saying it gets done, but at least I know what going on...

*************************************
10 years ago... I was in high school at Mountain View High School. I could run 10 years ago. Makes me sad...

5 things on my to due list today
Clean the house for weekend.
Shower ( yes, I know, very sad that that makes my list)
Get ready for youth service auction tonight
Complain that is snowing outside (check!)
Go to gym

What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...
Take a trip with the family, take a trip with just Damon, buy a new camera and a few lenses, and buy a pair of monolo blaniks.

Three bad Habits...
Diet Coke,
Coke Zero Vanilla,
Diet Dr. Pepper...

Six places I have lived...
Snowflake, AZ
ShowLow AZ,
Mesa, AZ,
Queen Creek, AZ,
Colorado Springs, CO

5 jobs I have had...
Nanny
Life Gaurd
Swim Coach
Photographer
Wife and Mother


5 things people don't know about me....

I won't let my kids wear anything character. I let Zoey have a nemo and a princess swimsuit last year and I HATE all the pictures. No shirts, shoes, ANYTHING.

I am a budget nazi

Damon and I met in Mexico... how exotic right?

I am a chocolate snob. Big time.

I was hit by a car when I was 16. Many subsequent surgeries...



I tag....everyone who reads my blog! Pick one or do both! Can't wait to read yours!

4 thoughts:

Berly said...

I love it. I am working on mine right now. And- I love the pictures of Zoey. She looks so CUTE!

jenn and flay said...

Awesome! I love your bad habits. It's true you always have a coke in hand!

Brooke said...

This was so fun to read! We are a lot alike! So tell me what kinds of chocolate you like...

R A C H A E L said...

Schuffenberger ( its like gheridelli on steriods, its awesome for chocolate covered strawberries and flourless chocolate cake. But is $expensive$), Ferrero Rocher, sees and godiva. Rocky mountain chocolates has some really good stuff. I love good quality chocolate.