Mar 18, 2008

My Favorite Addiction

SHOES!!!!! I realized today as I was buying my third pair of white peep toe wedges that I might have a teensy bit of a problem... Wanna know how I justified buying said wedges? They look better with denim than my other pairs. For being 4 1/2 inch platforms they are surprisingly comfortable and stable. Ya know what is really funny? The fact that Damon knows the difference between a pair of wedges and a pair of pumps. I have trained him well. Woahahahah.
Now I need to get a pedicure...









Zoey is still sick, and now Liam is too. Although I have to give the babe credit, he is by far the happiest sick baby I have ever seen. He won't sleep more than an hour, so I am going insane. Thus my need to shop for a totally unnecessary pair of shoes. Zoey will not eat anything. Its making me worried. We went and got a crabby patty today for lunch, which she normally devours, and she only ate 4 bites. Suggestions anyone? She is much better today, I think she will be alright to go to gymnastics tomorrow. Thursday I disinfect the house. Damon now is sick too. He just got home. Poor guy. I am just praying that I don't get this. Damon has a business trip from tomorrow to Friday late. Boo!! I might need to get another pair of shoes to console myself...

Liam loves his baths. Here he is, livin' it up in the tub. I have no idea where he learned this from. Sure is cute though...

4 thoughts:

jenn and flay said...

Those shoes are smokin hot. Watch out. You just have great taste in all things clothes. I think I need to take you shopping with me next time to be my personal stylist. I just naturally gravitate towards anything frumpy, as Flay would say.

Berly said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I am so sorry that the kiddos are sick. Don't fret about the food thing, when she feels better she will eat. Just have her drink alot. I hope they feel better!!

Brooke said...

ohhhhh....so pretty! Where are they from? I love wedges, they give you fun height but aren't uncomfortable to walk in!! Hope you guys feel better soon, and that you don't catch it!!

Hans and Michelle said...

I would love to go shopping for some retail therapy. Call me!