Mar 16, 2008

Wow, she is really sick.

Zoey has not taken a nap since she was 2. She fell asleep on the floor next to Liam who was 'talking' on and on to his mega blocks. Poor little girl!
So I just had to post some more photos of the kids. What can I say, they are just to darn cute.

This one I love. It feels like you are moving with her.

We had a early first birthday party at my parents. Liam has a goatee just like Daddy!! This cracked me up.


The family. Cinny, Mom, Dad, Joey and Liam, Damon and Zoey, Me!

2 thoughts:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the chocolate info! I LOVE Godiva and Ferrero Rochers....yum yum wish I had some now.

This post was cute. I hope Zoey gets better soon! I love that pic of Liam and Damon with matching goatees! So cute!

Robin said...

So that is why you were at church by yourself! I hope Zoey is feeling better.