Apr 15, 2008

GlamaMom


So I was thinking when I was out for dinner/dessert with a few of my fabulous friends, that we should come up with a term for fabulous mothers. WE ARE GLAMAMOMS! I mean it. Its hard enough to take care kids and a husband. But to do so while looking good, that is a noteworthy accomplishment. We could all give up, not care about make-up or looking good. But we don't. We do it all, and take care of ourselves. We work out. We dress cute. We take care of ourselves. AND the rest of our family. Having worked with and photographed what the world thinks beauty should be, waif thin, uneducated "Glamazons" who can't describe anything with out using the "F" word, I can tell you this. You are Beautiful. You are Amazing. You are Glamorous in a totally Unglamorous job.


So to all my fellow GlamaMoms, keep workin' it out.


We make being a Mom look Good. ;)

5 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey Glamamom, I would love to whip something up for you. Let me know when you're in town and we'll get together. I want to make one of those dresses for me too. I love the vintage look and there are so many cute fabrics out anymore it's hard to chose. Katy

Brooke said...

Now I have the song Glamorous in my head!!

You are one hot momma Rach - work it girl work it!

Berly said...

Thanks Rach-I know there are times I don't feel so fabulous, but I think you are totally right. We do make being a mom look GOOD!!

jenn and flay said...

You totally rock the whole mom thing. I don't know how you do it and always look fabulous. I'm feeling good when my teeth are brushed, lipstick is on and there's no snot on my shirt.

xcdenke said...

AMEN Sista! We work our A's off and we ROCK! Although, most days I'm lucky if I shower :) BTW, when are you going to come our way and enjoy the sunshine? AZ doesn't count; it cools off here in the summer :) Miss you guys!