Apr 28, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Damon!

He is like little kid in a candy store today. We got him a Wii for his birthday. Its 11 AM and he hasn't gotten dresses to go to work yet. He is taking the morning off(which he wasn't planning to do), and I am guessing, he will take the afternoon off too. He loves it. I am glad I didn't get him that Bulova watch he has been eyeing. I think he will enjoy this much more. The morning was a great breakfast of mini frittatas and grilled ham, wii-ing and opening his other presents. The plan is Jason's deli for lunch, and chicken teriaki with a culvers ice cream cake for dessert. What a fun day! I will post a more sentimental offering to the birthday boy tomorrow.Isn't Liam hilarious in this!? He figured out how to open the box of milk duds in the birthday kit ( a gift with all of the birthday boys favorite things, milk duds, cashews, coke zero, Doritos, ect) He stuffed as many as he could in his mouth.
(Yes, I realize my white balance is totally off in these pics, they look blue. Oh well, they are still fun.)

7 thoughts:

jenn and flay said...

Well that explains your absence at playgroup. I guess I will excuse it, as it is Damon's birthday. The Wii is awesome. I'm sure he will be packing it to go on your trip with you.

Berly said...

I love the Wii. I hope you have fun on your trip and Happy Birthday Damon.

Berly said...

Rachael-
I loved your comment about Avery Johnson on my blog. I can always count on you to say what I am thinking. It was a sad day for me.

jenn and flay said...

I told Andrew that Zoey was going on the airplane (he doesn't get the whole driving thing) to see her grandma. He then informed us he was going too. He has pretended to call her several times a day. When he can't find a phone, he uses the cords on the blinds and just yells louder. Here's the conversation,"Hi Zoey. Plane in the sky? Gamma. Ish (Andrew) come too? Yes! OK, Bye".

Brooke said...

Happy B-day Damon! What a fun present!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday (late) Damon!!!! What's up with the pharm buisness latetly!?!?!

xcdenke said...

Happy B-day Damon! Yes, the Wii... it rules our home as well. I got it for Xander last August for his 30th B-day and he plays almost every night! The sports are the best, but Mario Cart and Mario Galaxy are pretty fun too. In case he hasn't gotten those yet. We spent Mother's Day with the fam & Chesley. We heard the good news about the move, so excited you'll be closer. Yay!!!