Apr 26, 2008

A Photographers Dream

I had the privilege of photographing Taylor for her 16th birthday. The first thing I thought when I got home and looked at the photos on the computer is, "She looks way to beautiful for a 16 year old." As her mother says," We have the eyes in this family." That ain't no exaggeration either. Just look at them! I am so excited to have her in Laurels now! Hooray! She is amazingly pretty, and I got to photograph her with my new camera. Like I said, a photographers dream!

Tay's mom Kelly! Well, now you know where she gets it from!

5 thoughts:

Robin said...

I love Taylor. She always makes awesome comments in my Sunday School class. Such a cool girl.

Can you make me look like that?

jenn and flay said...

I love your new camera. She looks amazing in those pictures.

breaelle4@gmail.com said...

You soo took those at the broadmoor huh... i recongized the red brick wall

R A C H A E L said...

No, Fox Run park. And the brick one is the big Flying Horse Enterance thing...Nice and close...

R A C H A E L said...

Robin, I can't make you look like that. I don't need to! You are amazingly pretty! Do I need to remind you of your "Betty-ness"? How bout I'll photograph you and you can surprise Roland with pics of "Betty 2.0. Call me.;)