Apr 14, 2008

Totally Forgot


So- I totally left out a big chunk of the weekend. Friday I went up to Denver with Bethany, Breaelle's little sis, and one of my Laurels. Why? SHOE SHOPPING!! We are both bridesmaids and were in need to a pair of shoes. What was even more fabulous was Breaelle was driving through Denver on her way home from BYU-I and met us at Park Meadows. I tried to convince her to get an ultra fabulous pair of teal shoes to wear with her dress, (her wedding colors are teal and chocolate brown, I wanted to shoot a cool photo, and teal shoes would have been AWESOME) but she ended up finding a pair of totally fab white patent leather and lace pumps that go with her dress perfectly.


Beth and I looked at Nordstroms and didn't really find anything perfect. Well I did, but they came with a $700 price tag, and I don't think Damon would have been too happy with me, seeing as I just bought the D300 (new camera). Jimmy Choo Fabulousness. Maybe someday...

Any who, we ended up going to Dillards and finding Breaelle and I some shoes. Mine look totally vintage. I love them. I love anything that mimics the 1940-1950s housewife. Very feminine. Love. Beth got some totally cute ones too! OK- now I'm all updated!


1 thoughts:

Brooke said...

Can't wait to see them!! How fun to go shoe shopping :o). Here's a blog I found with some actions for photoshop that are really cool, I was thinking of you when I saw it! Here's the link:

http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/unwrapped/2008/04/maggies-actions.html